Posted By: Admin 30 Oct, 2020
Air France Change Flight Policy :
Do you have an urge to modify your existing Air France booking? Well, in that case, you need to follow the step-by-step guidelines and make necessary changes without seeking any expert’s help. Due to several early-bird benefits, travelers usually opt for early bookings but there are certain chances when you need to modify your bookings. In those situations, you need an airline that allows you to make alterations without any extra cost. Air France is one such air carrier with the help of which you can make desired changes to your bookings in less than no time.
Below are mentioned the important guidelines along with the procedure with the help of which you can make changes here to facilitate the travelers.
Important Facts To Know About Air France Change Flight Policy
- The amendments in flight mainly depend on the fare type you have chosen while booking your flight tickets, therefore, select the fare accordingly.
- You will have to pay the fare difference that is applied between the new flight ticket and the original air ticket.
- Partial amount will be issued if your new Air France ticket will be of lesser value than the original one.
- Travelers are advised to make changes to your flight ticket prior to the departure; otherwise, it will be impossible to do so.
Step-By-Step Guidelines To Modify Your Air France Flight Booking
Here is given the complete process to know about how to make amendments in your existing Air France Reservation. Don’t miss out even on the single step to avoid further hustle.
- First of all, you need to go to the official link of Air France Airlines on the web browser of your choice.
- A new page will appear on the screen where you need to locate the ‘My Bookings’ tab on the top. Tap on the same and move to the next step.
- Enter the Booking Reference and the Last Name of the traveler.
- Once you are done with submitting details, hit the ‘Search’ button and access your itinerary in less than no time.
- As soon as you get access to your trip schedule, you can easily make changes to your trip.
Using the Manage Booking option is the least expensive method to make changes to your trip and that too without any expert’s guidance. Opt for this method to make desired alterations and make your journey a great experience.
Air France Change Flight Policy
Plans can be changed anytime, which is why Air France offers a flexible policy to its valuable passengers that can help them make changes on their flight at the very last minute. If you are the one who has booked their flight and now looking for some changes, then Air France change flight policy will assist you in the best possible way:
Have a look,
- As per this policy, one can make changes on their Air France flight ticket for free, but it should be within 24 hours of reservation.
- If you have booked the Air France flight ticket online, you need to make changes online, but if you have purchased the ticket through any other mode, you need to choose that mode to make changes.
- If you cannot make changes within 24 hours, you need to pay change fees.
To better insight, consult its customer service or visit its official website.
Air France 24 hours Flight Change Policy
If you have noticed some errors on your flight ticket just after booking or want to add more services to your reservation, then Air France 24 hours flight change policy can help you avoid unwanted charges. Following are the important points that you need to know:
Take a glance,
- With this amazing policy of Air France, you can make changes to your flight ticket within 24 hours of purchase.
- In between 24 hours of reservation, you can make changes without paying any change fee.
- If you own a non-refundable Air France flight ticket, you will not be able to make any changes.
If you want to get more details, you can connect with its representative or reach its official site.
How to Make Changes on Air France Flight Tickets Online?
If you already understand the change policy of Air France and now looking for the online steps that can guide you to make changes on your Air France flight ticket:
Have a look,
- Step 1: Let’s start by visiting its official website.
- Step 2: Next, you need to log into your account.
- Step 3: After that, you have to click on the “Manage Your Bookings” option.
- Step 4: Here, you need to type your booking number and last name to find your recent booking.
- Step 5: After finding your recent booking, you have to click on the “Edit” button.
- Step 6: Now, you are free to make desired changes to your flight ticket.
How to Make Changes on Air France Tickets via Customer Service?
Suppose you are a person who is not used to doing any activities online, which is why you prefer offline activities. So, if you want to make changes on your flight tickets offline via its customer service, then you need to find its contact number. You can find it on its official website. On the “Contact Us” page of its official website, you can find a list from which you need to choose the contact number based on your language or region. You have to dial the phone number and press the key to speak with its executive. You have to provide all the details required to make the needed changes to your flight ticket.
How to Make Changes on Air France Flight Tickets at the Ticket Counter?
If you are looking to make changes to your Air France flight ticket at the airport’s ticket counter, then here are the steps that you need to follow:
Take a look,
- You have first to visit the ticket counter at your airport.
- After that, you need to speak with the customer service executive of the ticket counter.
- Here, you need to provide your ticket and explain the changes you need to make to it.
- Lastly, after making changes to your Air France reservation, you need to pay for your changes.
Apart from that, if you are doing this within one day of purchase, you don’t need to pay any fees.
Air France FAQs
I want to change my seat in Air France? Explain How?
Yes, you can also change your seat on Air France. To change your seat, you need to reach its official site or consult the customer service representative of Air France. But, before that, you should read the “Change Policy” and 24 hours flight change policy of Air France. With these methods, you can easily change your seat without facing any issues.
Is it possible to make changes to my Air France reservation online if I purchased it from a travel agent?
No, you can’t make any changes to your Air France reservation via the online method if you have purchased it from a travel agent. To make any further changes to your flight ticket, you need to connect with the travel agent. It may cost you more to make changes through a travel agent. The agent will also charge you some fees for the changes.
Changes at the Ticket Counter: A Step-by-Step Guide
- While at the airport, visit the Air France desk or any other local ticket counter.
- To get more information, contact a customer service representative.
- While speaking with the executive, elaborate on the changes you want to make.
- The executive will then inform you whether or not the airline can satisfy your request. If there is a change in cost, the airline will notify you.
- If you agree to the claims, the executive will go ahead and file them.
- Making Air France Change Flight changes at the ticket center is quite similar to making changes over the phone. You will have to pay a nominal service fee to receive expert assistance from the customer service representatives.
Air France Change Seat Policy
- Before selecting your Air France seat, review the Air France Change Seat Policy to ensure that you obtain your preferred seat.
- Passengers may choose their favorite Air France seat during the online check-in procedure.
- Passengers can choose their seats later at airport check-in. However, to secure the preferred seat, it is preferable to make your selection as soon as possible.
- Air France offers seat selection within 24 to 4 hours of the flight’s planned departure.
Air France Name Change Policy
If you alter your name after the deadline, you may be charged a name change fee varying from USD 20 to USD 50 at the airport/ticket desk or for tickets purchased via a travel agent.
On partner airline flights, Air France enables a free name change (i.e., name correction) at least 72 hours before departure, subject to the partner airline’s consent. You must contact the Flying Blue Service Center for name revisions on Award tickets.
In the following situations, the Air France name change policy does not necessitate a passenger name change:
- If you have a lot of first names, just put the first one on your ticket.
- It is acceptable if your full name appears on your ticket in a different order—without spaces and/or with a salutation between your titles (such as Mr. Mrs. or Ms).
- If your maiden name is the only name on your ticket, it must be the final name on the ticket.
Air France Change Flight Fees
- If you don’t make changes during the risk-free time, you’ll have to pay change costs.
- If you make changes at the airport desk or in the sales offices, the airline will charge you an additional administrative fee.
- Ticket modifications are available for all types of tickets. To learn more about Air France Change Flight Fees, contact authorities.
- Passengers who purchase tickets outside the designated channels must pay an Air France change fee according to the tariff class. Change costs of USD 50 will be charged to non-full flex ticket holders.
- According to Air France’s change flight guidelines, passengers with flex price tickets are exempt from paying change costs.
Is Air France waiving change fees?
You can reschedule your trip* without incurring any additional costs. You will be charged a potential fare difference if the initial fare is unavailable. Most tickets may be modified using our website or mobile app’s My Bookings area. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our online customer care if you cannot alter your ticket.
Air France Flight Change Rules
- All adjustments are required to be made at least 24 to 72 hours prior to the departure of the flight. This would enable the airline to anticipate your demands and to save you effort at the last moment.
- Changing the destination of your Air France ticket is very dependent on the ticket you purchased. Look for the option to change your destination when buying your ticket.
- The airline will not help you in making modifications if you have purchased a non-changeable ticket. You have the option to cancel and rebook your ticket.
Air France Change Date Policy
- If your fare regulations allow for modifications with or without a cost, you can modify the time, date, or route of your flight, as well as your travel class.
- In case you want to change the date of your flight’s departure or return, you must pay a charge to Air France on the change date as per Air France Change Date Policy.
- If you acquired your tickets from a third-party vendor, you must contact Air France directly to seek a flight change. It is not possible to make changes to approved portals.
- Please note that if the cost of your new flight is greater, you will be required to pay an additional fee. You will be partially repaid if the price is lower.
Air France Meal Change
If your search for “How can I change my meal on Air France?” led you here, the Air France menu offers a diverse range of meals, making your journey a unique gastronomic experience. Request Air France Meal Change when making your flight reservation or in our website’s “Review/modify your reservations” section.
- You must spend a small portion of the ticket fee to make meal adjustments.
- The meal swapping service will be offered until the departure date.
When the situation normalises and the Covid requirements are no longer applicable, Air France will let you to cancel your travel and get a refund on all tickets except Flying Blue Award tickets if:
- You purchased your ticket between two and twelve months ago but have yet to get your boarding pass.
- The amount of your refund will be determined by the tariff conditions of your ticket. There may also be non-refundable service costs.
Note. If a single booking has several passengers, the cancellation will affect all of those passengers.
Other Air France Related Links
Air France Manage Booking
Air France Cancellation Policy
Air France Group Travel
Air France Booking