Posted By: Admin 8 Oct, 2020
Lufthansa offers the facility of booking tickets online and the online ticket cancellation to its passengers, which they can avail as per the requirement. If a passenger wishes to cancel the ticket, it can be quickly done through the Manage booking option on the website. The flight cancellations are made according to the cancellation policy of Lufthansa Airlines. The essential rules of the cancellation policy are:
- Whether it is a refundable ticket or not, it is eligible for cancellation in the Lufthansa Reservations process.
- If you want to get a complete refund for the amount you paid while booking, it is necessary to cancel the ticket within 24 hours of flight booking.
- After 24 hours of purchasing a ticket, you have to pay a certain amount as a cancellation fee. The amount of cancellation may vary according to the time left for departure.
- As per the cancellation policy of Lufthansa Reservations, the service of cancellation is only applicable to the unused tickets.
- Once the ticket is canceled, a refund request can be raised according to Lufthansa’s refund policy.
- When you enter the booking code and last name, the itinerary will get retrieved, further canceled as per requirement.
- To know more about Lufthansa airline cancellation policy or other airline services, you can contact customer service using the Lufthansa website’s details.
What about the Lufthansa Airlines COVID-19 Cancellation Policy?
While the number of affected persons in this COVID 19 pandemic is still increasing, no one can answer that when it will end. Lufthansa has done some significant modifications to its flight cancellation policy. Some of the essential points stated by the airlines are:
- The airline offered a compliant rebooking facility without any extra cost until 31 August. After that, the standard charges are being charged.
- Moreover, the Airline is giving a 50 Euro discount if passenger rebook their flight in the year 2020. Even if you don’t have certainty about the travel date, your refund is reserved.
Above all, if you want to know more about Lufthansa’s cancellation policy, you can dial Lufthansa’s customer service number to get all the required information.