Frontier Airlines is a low-cost American Airline that provides passenger services to more than 100 destinations throughout the United States. It is the eighth-largest commercial airline in the United States. The airline has more than 3000 air-travel professionals. It has its hub at Denver International Airport with some focus cities of the United States. Frontier Airlines maintains a strong relationship with its customers and passengers. The airline is well-known for providing low airfares to passengers, and this is clearly proved from its tagline, which states ‘Low Fare Done Right.’ So, when you wish to travel at low-cost fares or affordable fares with your family, you can go with Frontier Airlines reservations.
If you wish to get any type of information related to Frontier Airlines reservations, cancellations, or refunds or anything related to the airline, you can contact the Frontier airlines reservations number at +1-800-962-1798. The airline’s mission is to ensure clean, safe, and reliable transport services for its passengers. The airline’s team members are there to assist you at any time. Frontier Airlines’ reservation is one of the most reliable service centers. It provides the best help or information to customers regarding online seat reservation, online flight ticket booking, online ticket cancellation, baggage allowance, etc. So, whenever you face any problems related to flight bookings or anything related to the airline, you can get help from the Frontier Airlines customer service agents by contacting them on+1-800-962-1798. They are available on this number at any time of the day and will provide their best to solve your problems or guide you.
Frontier Airlines Contact Number Details
|Frontier Airlines Reservations Phone Number||+1-800-962-1798|
|Frontier Airlines Booking Number||+1-800-962-1798|
|Frontier Airlines Customer Service Number||+1-800-962-1798|
|Frontier Airlines Baggage Helpline Number||1 (801) 401-9000|
|Frontier Airlines Contact Number||1 (801) 401-9000|
|Frontier Airlines Cancellation Number||801-401-9000|
|Frontier Airlines Group Reservations||888-601-4296|
|Frontier Airlines Seat Reservations||+1-800-962-1798|
|Destinations||106 (as of March 28, 2019)|
|Parent company||Indigo Partners|
How beneficial is Frontier Airlines Online Booking?
Frontier Airlines has a 24×7 booking policy. You can Frontier Airlines’ book a flight at any time of the day by visiting its official website or can contact a travel agency to book tickets for your Frontier Airlines’ flight. However, the benefit of booking tickets online is that you will be able to make changes to your reservation or cancel it easily through Frontier Airlines’ Manage my booking option. To know more, you can visit the airline’s official website or can call the airline’s customer service team, who can provide you with appropriate information. They are always ready to help you and resolve your issues or concerns.
If you are looking for group travel for 10 or more than that, then please visit the group travel page on the airline’s official website.
Payment for your Frontier Airlines reservations can be made by using either of the following cards: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. You won’t be able to make payments through PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay, as the airline does not accepts payments in these forms.
Many passengers think that Frontier Airlines charges a fee for making a reservation online, which is partially true ($10 is charged for reservation made through mobile). So, regarding such information, you can call on Frontier Airlines reservations number +1-800-962-1798, which is available for customers 24 x 7. By contacting this number, you can also get information related to the following issues.
- Frontier Airlines’ ticket reservation.
- Frontier Airlines’ ticket cancellations.
- Frontier Airlines’ Check-in problems.
- Regarding the airline’s booking number issue.
- Regarding delayed or canceled flights.
- Frontier Airlines’ boarding passes.
- Queries related to Lounges at airport.
- Queries related to seating assignment.
- Queries related to your flight status.
- Queries related to your baggage allowance.
- Queries related to in-flight services like food & snacks and entertainment.
Child Reservation If you are traveling with your child, who is younger than 15 years old must travel with another passenger who is 15-year-old. They are not allowed to travel as an unaccompanied minor.
Reservations for children aged in-between 15-17 made before November 1, 2018, can be escorted; but it’s not mandatory. If guardians of such children make a request for escort service, then unaccompanied minor policies will be applied.
Frontier Airlines never accepts children below 5 years of age to travel as an unaccompanied minors. Reservations made for unaccompanied minors before November 1, 2018 are only allowed to travel on non-stop flights.
Unaccompanied Minor Reservation
Reservations for all unaccompanied minors made before November 1, 2018 will be accepted.
Unaccompanied minors will be charged with a fee of $110 each way to cover extra handling, along with in-flight beverages and snacks.
Guardians or parents bringing their unaccompanied minors to the airport must fill in the unaccompanied minor request for carriage form, where they need to fill in the following details:
- Unaccompanied minor’s name.
- Drop-off name, address, contact numbers.
- Pick-up name and address of the adult picking up the child.
- Official photo identification.
- Name tags on bags.
Things to consider for unaccompanied minors
- You must bring your unaccompanied minor for check-in at least 2 hours prior to departure.
- You need to escort your child to the boarding gate and wait until the plane has departed.
- The airline’s representative will escort your child onto the plane during courtesy boarding.
- Whosever (either guardian or a responsible adult) accompanying the child to the airport should arrive at least 45 minutes before the departure.
- The child’s guardian or a responsible adult coming to drop the child at the airport must have a valid photo ID.
- Unaccompanied minors traveling to Mexico must produce additional documentation. If they are traveling along with a responsible adult or a parent, then no need to carry additional documentation.
Frontier Airlines Pet Reservations
Frontier Airlines allows passengers to travel with their pets such as domesticated dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters, and small household birds. All such animals can be carried on flights within the United States for a charge of $99 for each direction. The airline allows only domesticated dogs and cats to be carried to or from international destinations. For safety reasons, all pets must be carried in pet containers throughout the journey. Here are a few of the things to be known about your pet’s travel container.
- Your pet’s travel container must be large and spacious enough for your pet to stand, turn around, and lie down freely. The container must also fit under the seat in front of you.
- The maximum dimension of your pet container must not exceed 18 LengthX14 Width X 8 Height, and must also be a soft-sided case.
- Along with your pet container, you are allowed to carry one personal item or a carry-on bag; however, an additional fee will be charged for the carry-on bag.
- Frontier Airlines allows only certain animals to be carried in the cabin; they are domesticated dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters, and small household birds.
- Frontier Airlines doesn’t allow the following animals to be carried in cabin; they are large birds, rodents, beavers, ferrets, and reptiles.
- Pets can travel in the cabin of all domestic Frontier Airlines’ flights on international flights to/ from the Dominican Republic and Mexico.
- You are not allowed to sit in an exit row or row one when traveling with your pet.
- It is recommended that to not provide your pet with food and water while traveling on the aircraft. Because due to various reasons like the stress of traveling, the motion of the airplane, and a few other factors, your pet may feel uncomfortable.
- Please note that, the pet traveling with you must not be harmless, not disruptive, odorless, and require special attention throughout the journey.
Pet’s Health Certificate
- Pets traveling within the United States of America won’t require a health certificate. However, upon arrival in certain states, you may need to produce a certificate.
- When traveling with your pets on international flights, you will require a health certificate. And each country may have vaccination requirements along with the following requirements mentioned below. Therefore, depending on your destination of travel, you must carry a vaccination certificate of your pet.
Additional requirements as per the country
- When traveling with your pet to countries like the Dominican Republic and Mexico, you must carry a statement on the health certificate stating that your pet is free from parasites and has been treated for parasite prevention.
- Vaccination for hepatitis, PIP, and leptospirosis are recommended by the airline.
- When traveling with your pet to Puerto Rico, you must require a sturdy collar and two identification tags. These tags must have your permanent address as well as telephone number along with an address and telephone number where you can be reached while traveling.
- If traveling with your cat or dog to and from Canada, you will be required to have a rabies vaccination and a health certificate.
- If you are traveling with your pet on a codeshare flight, then please don’t forget to note the guidelines mentioned on the airline’s website.
What is Frontier Airlines cancellation and refund policy?
As per Frontier Airlines cancellation policy, you can cancel your Frontier Airlines reservations within 24 hours of purchasing your tickets. Tickets that are purchased within 7 days of travel will be held as credit. They are also subject to a cancellation fee. If you have booked tickets through the WORKS Program, you will be provided with 100-percent of a refund, and no cancellation fees will get applied.
Tickets Cancellation Procedure There are various reasons which could lead you to can cancel your Frontier Airlines’ tickets. You can follow the below procedure if you like to cancel your tickets online.
- Visit the airlines’ official website.
- Log in to your account and select My Trip.
- After you select your trip, then please click on Cancel Booking.
- Now cancel your tickets to get refunds.
If you are unable to use this process to cancel your tickets, then please contact the airlines’ booking number. The airline’s customer service agents are always there to help you at any time of the day.
Frontier Airlines Refund Policy
As per Frontier Airlines, all Frontier Airlines’ flight tickets are refundable except those who have been purchased for travel within 7 days or 168 hours. Such tickets will be held as credit, and a cancellation fee will get applied to them. Tickets that have been purchased through the WORKS program can be canceled for full refunds. Refunds can be requested online by filling in the Online Refund Program.
What are the ways for check-in for Frontier Airlines flight?
There are various ways through which you can check-in for your Frontier Airlines’ flight, and they are Online Check-In process, Mobile Check-In process, Airport Check-In process, and Priority Check-In process.
- Online Check-In: The online check-in starts 24 hours before the departure of your flight and closes 60 minutes before the departure time. To go through the online check-in process, please follow the procedure.
- Visit Frontier Airlines’ official website.
- Go to travel and click on the check-in option under My Trips tab.
- Now enter your credentials, Last Name, and Confirmation Code.
Continuing with the further process, you will be able to receive your e-boarding pass, which you can print it out later.
- Mobile Check-In: The Mobile check-in process is the most convenient and easy process of check-in for your flight. It lets you to do check-in from your home, office or any other place. To go through this check-in process, you first have to download the Frontier Airlines’ mobile app, which is available for free for both Android and iOS devices. Now fill in the necessary details and continue with the further process, and you will be able to receive your e-boarding pass, which you can save it on your mobile device and show it on the day of your departure.
- Kiosk Check-In: Passengers who are unable to use the online check-in process can go for check-in at kiosks that are located at many airports. Passengers simply, upon reaching the airport, have to go to the self-service kiosk machines. In order to proceed with this check-in process and get their boarding passes, they need the confirmation code, email, credit card, ID, or Passport.
- Priority Check-In: This check-in process is available for those passengers who have purchased one of the airlines’ bundles or those who have Frontier Miles Elite-level members.
A specific time frame has been mentioned by Frontier Airlines’ for every check-in process. Passengers need to check-in within the mentioned timeframe for their Frontier Airlines’ flight.
Passengers traveling on domestic flights need to check-in 30 minutes before the scheduled departure of their flight. And passengers traveling on international flights must check-in 60 minutes before the scheduled departure of their flights. However, the airline recommends every passenger to arrive at the airport boarding gate 30 minutes before the departure time.
Frontier Airlines In-flight services
Passengers flying on a Frontier Airlines’ flight are offered delicious meals and soft drinks. They are also offered to have hot coffee and soft drinks. In many of the Frontier Airlines’ flights, passengers are also served with free alcohol.
Traveling by a Frontier Airlines’ flight, passengers are also allowed to carry their own snacks and fruits in their hand baggage.
The airline now offers free Wi-Fi services to its passengers. They can now use web services thought their journey.
Passengers now can book more legroom seats if they wish to travel with extra comfort. However, these extra comfort seats must be booked while making reservations.
How much baggage can you carry while traveling on a Frontier Airline Flight?
Frontier Airlines allows passengers to carry checked baggage, carry-on baggage, and sports items. However, charges are varied based on size, weight, and various other factors. As per the airline’s baggage policy you are allowed to carry one personal item such as a purse, handbag, laptop, etc. However, it must not exceed the 8Dx18Wx14H and must easily get fit under the seat in front of you.
You are allowed to travel with a carry-on baggage piece which must not exceed more than 10Dx16Wx24H and should weigh less than 35lbs. It must also easily fit unassisted in the overhead bin of the aircraft. When it comes to checked baggage pieces, you are allowed to carry baggage pieces that can collectively measure up to 62 linear inches (length, width and depth) and should not weigh more than 50 pounds. Large duffel bags, suitcases and sports bags all come in checked bags category.
All baggage pieces can be checked for two hours before the scheduled departure of the flight. For domestic flights, check-in for baggage closes 45 minutes before the departure time and for international flights, check-in for baggage closes 60 minutes before the scheduled departure of the flight.
If your baggage weight and size exceed the above permissible limit, it will be considered as overweight and oversized, and you will be charged with an additional fee of $75 for excess weight and another additional fee of $ 75 for excess size. Keep in mind that if your baggage pieces exceed over 100 lbs or over 110 liner inches, Frontier Airlines will not accept them.
You can carry sports items, like a hockey stick, balls, media equipment, scuba gears, or any fragile items depending on their size and weight. If your sports equipment doesn’t meet the permissible weight or size limit, it will be charged with an additional fee. Frontier Airlines allows you to travel with extra bags that you can buy online by visiting the Frontier Airlines airlines reservations official website, using the mobile app, or at the airport.
Frontier Airlines Reviews
Submit your review