Posted By: Admin 15 Apr, 2021
Frontier Airlines allow flyers to book group flight tickets for up to nine passengers traveling on the same itinerary. Flyers who fall under a family group, business group, corporate group, religious group, etc, can avail themselves of the frontier airlines group travel booking services. The booking process of group flight booking depends on the number of travelers. For instance, if you booked a group flight ticket for nine passengers, you can follow the online instructions and complete your Frontier airlines book a flight process online. However, if there are more than nine passengers, you will have to fill an online form on the Frontier Airlines site. For additional support, you can even communicate to the live person through a phone call, email, live chat, and social media. You can then address your concern and ask for quick help.
Things To Know About Frontier Airlines Group Travel Rates
- The airline will book your group flight tickets on the standard fare option.
- There is no name change fee. However, the airline will rate an additional fee for extra changes.
- Flyers can book only non-stop or direct flights through group flight booking on Frontier Airlines.
- You have to deposit a certain amount to hold your group flight reservation 60 days before the scheduled flight departure.
What are the Perks of Making a Group Flight Booking on Frontier Airlines?
Frontier airlines group travel booking is an excellent option for flyers flying with ten or more passengers on the same date and destination. There are many advantages to booking a group flight ticket, and some of them are listed below.
- The airline provides a pocket-friendly journey with additional discounts and travel vouchers on vacation packages. The best part is flyers do not make the upfront payment and enjoy the payment flexibility.
- If you have purchased a group flight ticket, you can make unlimited changes to the names of the passengers 72 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
- There is no extra fee for group flight booking and no change fee for flyers who have completed their Frontier airlines book a flight process for their group travel.
- Not each group traveler has to show their tickets. One of them can show one group flight ticket during flight check-in.
What is the Procedure of Frontier Airlines Group Travel Booking?
The process of making a group flight booking is as simple as standard flight booking. All you have to do is follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below.
- Go to the airline’s official site and tap on the round-trip button to select a flight.
- Now search for the group flight booking option on the next page.
- Fill in your personal information such as name, contact number, address, date of birth, number of passengers, etc, on the required columns.
- After filling in the details, check the availability of seats for your group travelers.
- Once you have reviewed the flight, make an online payment through a credit card, debit card, or other payment forms.
- At last, you will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email address regarding Frontier airlines booking.
If you don’t want to book a group flight ticket online, call on the customer care number and request the flight representative to make a group flight reservation on your behalf. You will have to provide your personal information and after that, he will send you the quotes for your group travel.
Other Related Post Links