Asiana Airlines Reservation or Flight Ticket +1-802-231-1806
Are you planning a trip and looking for an airline offering maximum comfort and safety? If yes, then you have landed in the right place. Making an Asiana Airlines reservation will be your go-to option for traveling in a premium airline offering incredible in-flight services and more generous customer support at a cost-effective budget.
Asiana Airlines is the second-largest major airline in South Korea, founded in 1988 and its headquarters is in Seoul. In 2007, the airline was rated with five stars and awarded for its brilliant performance and satisfactory customer experience. The airline operates around 74 international routes and 62 destinations in 21 countries and 22 cargo routes throughout Asia, Europe, North America, and Oceania. It has a primary domestic hub at Gimpo International Airport and an international hub at Incheon International Airport. They offer four travel classes such as Business Suite, Business Class, Economic Smartium, and Economy Class to their passengers, each having a comfortable seating arrangement and a travel-friendly environment.
Steps To Make Asiana Airlines Reservations
If you have planned a trip and want to make an Asiana Airlines reservation online, visit the airline’s official website and follow these simple steps.
- Go to the flight booking section on the airline’s site and select the type of trip you want from the available options.
- Now fill in your departure and arrival cities in the given columns.
- Enter the date of the trip, destination, and number of passengers traveling on the plane.
- If you are booking a Round trip flight ticket, choose the return travel date also.
- Fill your desired travel class in the required fields.
- You can also use the earned Mileage Rewards to book an award ticket, click on the ‘Using Mileage’ button.
- Click on the ‘Search’ option.
- Now choose your preferable flight tickets from the available options.
- Press ‘Continue as guest’ or ‘Continue as a member’ depending on your preferences.
- If you are already a member of Asiana Airlines, you would need to log in to your accounts by entering your authentic personal details.
- Now fill in the information such as name, contact details, and address of the passengers traveling on the plane.
- After entering the personal information, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- The final step is making the payment.
- Once the payment is made, you will receive a flight confirmation number in your registered email which you have to keep safe.
In case you find any difficulty while making an Asiana Airlines reservation online, get in touch with the airline’s reservation department and call them for personal assistance in your flight-related concerns.
Managing flight bookings with Asiana Airlines
Asiana Airlines Manage Reservation allows a passenger to make changes in his/her flight tickets such as changing the date, time, and the origin of the trip, changing seating arrangement, making seat reservations, pre-booked meals, and other services.
Follow these steps to manage your flight bookings online –
- Go to the airline’s official website and click on the ‘Manage Booking’ option.
- Enter your flight booking number and your last name in the required columns.
- Click on the ‘Find’ button, you will see all the booked flights.
- Choose the booked flight you want to change or cancel.
- In case you want to change your flight ticket, fill in the new information and check the available flights, then book the preferable flight for your trip.
Visit the airline’s official website and manage your flight ticket for Asiana airlines’ advance seat reservation, easy flight change, and cancellations or get in touch with the customer care executives for assistance in flight-related concerns.
Checking-in with Asiana Airlines
Asiana Airlines check-in allows you to check-in at the airport’s counter, kiosk, or online check-in depending on your needs and requirements. Among these, online check-in is the most convenient and fastest method, it will save your time and effort and also prevent you from unnecessary trouble at the airport. While applying for online check-in, you will have to check-in 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
Here are the steps which you can follow while checking-in online –
- Go to the airline’s official website and click on the ‘Plan’ tap.
- Click on the ‘Online Check-in’ section.
- Now click on the ‘Check-in now’ option.
- Now give your Asiana Airlines reservation number or flight ticket number.
- Enter your 6-digit alphanumeric code or 13-digit number in the required fields.
- Select the travel date and click on the ‘view’ button.
- In the final step, print your flight boarding pass.
If you still find the flight checking-in process confusing, you can call on the Asiana airlines contact number and ask for their help.
Ticket Cancellations Policy of Asiana Airlines
If you want to cancel your Asiana Airlines reservations, please go through the airline’s flight cancellation policy.
- Under the 24-hour cancellation policy of the airline, passengers can cancel their booked flight tickets within 24 hours of the original booking without paying any cancellation fees.
- However, if you have canceled your flight tickets a few hours before the flight departure, you will have to pay the cancellation fees depending on the airline’s ticket fare rules.
- According to the Asiana Airlines cancellation policy, you will be charged $100 to $500 if you cancel your flight tickets after 24-hours. In case, you have canceled your flight tickets within 24-hours from the scheduled flight departure, a cancellation fee of $100 to $400 will be charged.
For further information about the airline’s flight cancellation policy, you can dial the Asiana Airline cancellation number and settle your queries.
Ticket Refund Policy of Asiana Airlines
Passengers have to fill the refund request form online and expect a full refund only if they meet the requirements. After that, the airline will credit the refunded amount to the original mode of payment within seven to ten working days.
- According to the Asiana Airlines refund policy, you can request for a full refund only if you have canceled your flight tickets within 24 hours of the original purchase.
- If you have canceled your flight tickets after 24 hours of Asiana Airlines reservations, you will have to pay the service and the government tax.
- After canceling your flight ticket, you can request a refund 30 days before the scheduled flight departure.
If you fail to apply for a refund, feel free to call the Asiana Airlines phone number and ask the customer care executive to help you out with your refund request.
Baggage Allowance Policy of Asiana Airlines
- Checked Baggage Allowance – Under Asiana airlines baggage policy, the maximum size of the checked bags should not exceed 62 inches or 158 cm and the maximum weight should be 23kg or 50 lb. If you are traveling in the airline’s first and Business class, then the maximum weight of your checked bags should be 32kg or 70 lb.
- Carry-on Baggage Allowance – A passenger can carry one personal item such as a handbag, laptop bag, backpack, small briefcase, or a duty-free item. The maximum weight of your standard carry-on item should not be more than 10kg or 22 pounds.
- Additional or overweight baggage allowance – You will be charged at KRW 2,000/$1.7 per kilogram in case you have overweight bags.
For more information on baggage allowance including checked bags and carry-on bags, visit the airline’s website or call on Asiana airlines customer service number.
Customer Support by Asiana Airline
Asiana Airlines’ customer service department is dedicated to solving customer’s grievances with an immediate response and appropriate solutions. If you made Asiana airlines international booking or Asiana airlines domestic booking for your trip, you can manage your plane ticket online through their free mobile app/website and check if your Asiana airlines ticket is confirmed or not.
You can call on their toll-free number, +1-802-231-1806 to take follow-up regarding flight changes, reservations, cancellations, refunds, insurance, or any flight-related matters. The phone number is active 24/7, so you can call them any time for a quick response.
See More Related Airlines:
Kuwait Airways Booking
Croatia Airlines Booking
Turkish Airlines Booking
See More Related Blogs:
Volaris Cancellation Policy
Lufthansa Manage Booking
Southwest Airlines Sale $69
Travel Classes In British Airways