Posted By: Admin 8 Feb, 2021
Volaris Airlines offers its customers the elasticity to change, book, cancel their flight tickets, or even ask for a refund if they meet the criteria of the 24-hour flight cancellation policy of the airline.
Volaris Cancellation Policy Guidelines:
If you have made reservations with Volaris Airlines and want to cancel your plane tickets, follow the below-mentioned guidelines –
- According to the Volaris Cancellation Policy of 24-hours, you will get a full refund only if you cancel your flight tickets within 24 hours of the original booking.
- However, if a passenger cancels his/her flight ticket a few hours before the flight departure and the flight was booked not more than a week before the flight departure, will have to pay an additional fee of $100 to $500.
- If you cancel your flight ticket within 24 hours from the scheduled departure, a fee of 4100 to $400 will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- Passengers can cancel their flight tickets and request a full refund online. Visit the airline’s official site and click on the Volaris Manage Booking option and cancel your flight.
- To get a full refund, fill the refund request form online. However, the refund will be offered to eligible passengers on ticket cancellations within the given time.
- No refund will be initiated after the expiry of the flight ticket. Within 7 to 10 working days, the refunded amount will be credited to the original mode of payment.
- If cancellations on booked flights are made by the airline itself due to unavoidable circumstances, compensation will be provided to the passengers. You can even cancel your flight ticket and get a full refund with no cancellation fees.
Steps of Canceling Volaris Airline’s Flight Tickets
Under Volaris Cancellation Policy, you can cancel your flight tickets online or offline by having a telephonic conversation with the concerned person. You need to be ready with your flight confirmation number to begin the flight cancellation process.
- i) Visit the airline’s official website and login into your account by entering your login credentials
- ii) If you don’t have an account, visit the Volaris Cancellations Web Page and fill in the correct confirmation number and name.
iii) Now click on the ‘Continue’ button
- iv) Select the flight, hotels, and car options
- v) Press the ‘Volaris Airline Cancel Reservation Link’ and after that click on the ‘Manage Volaris Airline Reservations’
- vi) Now, it will ask you for your confirmation number, first name, and last name. Now click on the ‘continue’ button.
vii) Now review your flight ticket information. However, if you have booked a round trip, you will have to cancel your trip because withdrawing just one segment of the journey is not allowed.
viii) Visit ‘Travel Funds’ to check the refund status. If it says ‘Refundable’, you can check the next option, ‘Request a refund’ but if it says ‘Non-Refundable’, you will not get any amount.
- ix) At the final page, you will see ‘Cancel My Reservation’, press ‘yes’ to cancel your flight reservation.
Get in touch with Customer Care Executives for personal assistance in flight-related matters. For new reservations, click on the Volaris book flight button on the airline’s website.
See More Post:
Jetblue Seat Option
KLM Airlines Cancellation Policy
Sun Country Airlines Cancellation Policy
Spirit Airlines Refund Tickets