Posted By: Admin 14 Sep, 2020
KLM allows you to retrieve, amend, check, and Manage your reservations using its ‘My trips’ option. The option is introduced by the airline to provide full access to its passengers to manage and make changes to their KLM reservations from the comfort of your home. You can check your travel itinerary anytime, anywhere you want. Using this option is a very simple process; let’s guide you through this.
You can follow these steps to manage your booking:
- Visit the official KLM website on your mobile phone.
- Click on the ‘My Trips’ option available on the homepage display.
- Enter the last name of the lead passenger along with the Booking reference number of your booking.
- A new window with all your reservation details will open.
- Follow the instructions mentioned on the page, and you will be able to access the ‘Manage My Booking’ option.
This option will provide you access to the roots of your travel itinerary where you can do multiple things including the pre-booking of seats, baggage, and meal option at a significant discount. There are several other benefits of this very option that you must know:
- You can change your flight schedule, passenger details, and rebook your entire journey as you like.
- Update your contact details and email address to get live updates about your journey.
- You will be able to make changes to your booking based on your fare type.
- Check your payment details and extra purchased options.
- Get the invoice for your flight tickets using the ‘My Trips’ option and request a payment invoice for all the services you have purchased.
- Complete your hassle-free online check-in anytime and from anywhere.
- You can pre-book and select your seats to ensure comfort and ease during your time in the air.
- Check your baggage allowance and purchase excess baggage allowance with massive discounts, for a seamless flying experience.
- Easily report to the reservations department about your baggage delay.
- Apply for a special meal requirement that suits your diet.
- Check out available entertainment options to enjoy during your flight.
- If you are a frequent flyer, you can check your earned Miles and Blue Credits by signing in your profile.
Flyers can arrange to bring sports equipment and baby carrycots onboard on your KLM reservations. Request for special assistance if needed by calling the reservations department or visiting the ticketing office of the airline. In the hour of need, you can book a hotel and arrange the transportation services as per your requirements.