Posted By: Admin 4 Aug, 2020
British Airways: Quick Steps to Modify Flight Itinerary
Manage Booking, for British Airways customers, is an online self-service initiative designed to enable passengers to handle their flight itinerary from home. British Airways manage my Booking allows customers to amend changes in their flight itinerary as per their convenience within 24 hours of the flight departure.
How Does British Manage My Booking Benefit Customers?
Despite being a well-connected world, it sometimes becomes daunting to visit airport counters or connect with customer care executives. Thus, by using British Airways manage Booking, customers can receive their e-boarding pass, which can be used to skip the check-in queue or self-service check-in Kiosks at the airport. Along with an e-boarding pass, customers can also print them at home or office on an A4 sheet and go straight to the central search security area.
- ‘Manage My Booking’ option eliminates the customer’s need to check the details and call the customer care service for changes.
- It extensively reduces the time spent on the check-in queue.
- It gives the customers reassurance that they can check the flight details and other relevant stuff anytime.
- It provides relevant travel information for customers to prepare for their trips accordingly.
What can Customers do with British Airways Manage Booking?
British Airways manage booking section allow customers to:-
- Select seats from an interactive seating plan.
- View a detailed travel itinerary.
- View requests for meals and seats.
- Make meal requests from an exclusive dietary meal list.
- If traveling to the USA or Puerto Rico, customers can apply for Electronic System Travel Authorization (ESTA) to replace a Visa.
- Provide passenger details, including passport and other relevant address proofs.
- Directly mail the e-ticket to friends, family, and colleagues.
- Complete web check-in in advance.
- Download an e-boarding pass for print.
- Obtain baggage allowance information and book extra allowance in advance.
- Get access to real-time arrival and departure time.
- Vire city guides and relevant links and information for a stress-free trip.
- Claim refunds.
- Apply for a cabin upgrade.
- Request for change in-flight route.
How can Customers Access Manage My Booking?
Customers who cannot find the ‘Manage My Booking’ option can follow the instructions given below:-
- Visit the Official website of British Airways.
- Scroll down to the ‘Manage My Booking’ option.
- Enter the last name of the passenger and booking reference number. A booking reference number is a six-digit number containing alphabets and numerics, which can be found on the ticket under PNR Code or Locator.
If customers are unable to access their flight itinerary due to technical issues can always reach out to the customer care executives through British Airways official website.
Can Customers access the ‘Manage My Booking’ section if Booking is Made through a Travel Agent?
If customers have booked a British Airways flight and a travel agent does it, they can register through the travel agent’s booking reference. However, there are two fundamental limitations in such cases:-
- Also, the changes made through the ‘Manage My Booking’ section will not be transferred to the travel agent directly.
- Customers who are not able to track their flights online as British Airways may not be owning the Booking. In such cases, customers need to contact British Airways customer care executives directly.
‘Manage My Booking’ Access limitation?
There are flight information that is not visible in the manage my booking section:-
- If a customer’s flight is already flown or has been canceled for some reason.
- If the flight booking is for a group of more than ten passengers or is made by a travel agent.