Posted By: Admin 30 Mar, 2021
Are you aware of the British Airways cancellation policy? If no, you have come to the right place. On British Airways, passengers can take advantage of British Airways book a flight service and change or cancel their flight bookings as per their travel needs and requirements online/offline depending on their requirements.
Read the following instructions on the British Airways cancellation policy.
- Under the airline’s flight cancellation and refund policy, a flyer can cancel his British Airways booking within 24 hours of the original purchase without paying an additional charge. After applying for flight cancellation, you can request a full refund of your canceled flight tickets.
- If a passenger has cancels his flight ticket a few days before the scheduled flight departure, he/she has to pay a cancellation fee between $100 to $500 depending on their travel class and ticket fare.
- Generally, you can make flight changes or cancellations using British Airways manage Booking feature available on the airline’s site. Apart from flight changes or cancellations, you can also request additional services such as extra legroom, advance seat reservation, extra baggage allowance, pre-meal and drinks order, etc.
How to Cancel a British Airways Flight Ticket Online?
If you want to cancel your booked flight ticket, follow the step-by-step guide.
- On the British Airways official site, log into your account by entering your correct credentials.
- In case you don’t have a registered account, visit the flight cancellations webpage on the homepage.
- Enter your last name and flight confirmation number on the required columns.
- Click on view all bookings.
- Choose the flight you want to cancel and click on the British Airways manage Booking option.
- After selecting the flight to cancel, click on the Cancel button.
- Now review your selection and calculate the refund amount.
- Sumit your cancel request.
- At last, you will receive a confirmation mail from the airline at your registered email address.
How to Apply For a Ticket Refund Online?
- Log into your account by entering your correct ID and password.
- Fill in your bank information like account or card number and click on apply button.
- By following the on-screen instructions, select the refund button.
- Now, click on the save change button and complete the refund process.
By following these steps, anyone can apply for flight cancellations and refunds online. However, if you face trouble or need instant help, call on the British Airways customer service phone number +1-802-231-1806. The customer care service is available 24/7; think not twice before making a call.
See More: British Airways Travel Classes