Posted By: Admin 3 May, 2021
What are Southwest Vacation Packages?
Southwest Airlines is a customer-oriented airline well-known for its affordable flight fares and holiday packages. Besides this, the airline also launches the flash sale twice a year and offers exclusive discounts and coupons. Southwest vacation packages offer deals that comprise both hotel accommodation and flight tickets. Flyers who have made Southwest Airlines booking can add additional services such as rental cars, airport transfers, insurance, and other activities based on their arrival and departure cities.
What Destinations Southwest Vacation Packages Cover?
Southwest Airlines offers great deals on flight bookings and vacation packages. The package deal consists of a hotel reservation, flight tickets, car rentals, and other travel-related purchases.
If you plan a trip, you can consider some of the common destinations included under the airline’s vacation packages.
- Cancun, Mexico
- New Orleans, LA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Las Vegas, NV
- Orlando, FL
- Punta Cana, Dominician Republic
- Los Angeles, CA
- Walt Disney World Resort, FL
How to Find Southwest Airlines Vacation Packages?
There are two ways of finding a Southwest Airlines vacation package.
- First, go to the Southwest Airlines official site and click on the Flight/ Hotel/Car/Vacations options in the main menu. Once you have selected your preferred option, tap on the Vacations option.
- Second, visit the SouthwestVacations.com site and follow the online instructions to find great deals as per your travel needs and requirements.
How to Book a Southwest Airlines Vacation Package?
Finding a suitable and reasonable vacation package can be a tricky task. However, if you make a Southwest Airlines booking, you get a premium travel-class experience without having a burden on your pocket.
Find a Hotel of Your Choice
- i) On reaching the Southwest Airlines Vacations home page, you will have to enter your details such as departure and arrival cities, travel dates, and the number of passengers.
- ii) On the next step, click on the ‘Find The Best Package Deal’ button.
iii) This will take you to a search results page where you can select a hotel of your choice in your preferred city.
- iv) You can filter your preferences such as hotel name, price, rating, distance from the point of interest, hotel amenities such as complimentary breakfast, spa services, pool facility, fitness sessions, and so on.
- v) Now, sort the hotel search results alphabetically by price using the drop-down box at the top of the page.
- vi) You can also see the hotel options on a map view. The hotel listed under a map includes hotel, flight, and taxes.
vii) By doing so, you will be able to choose your room type.
- i) Once you have chosen a hotel of your choice, you will be taken to the next step to select Southwest Airlines book a flight.
- ii) You can see the flight options listed below.
iii) Using the drop-down menu at the top of the page, sort out your flight options.
- iv) After choosing the flight, your current flight selection will be marked in green color.
- v) All the price quotes will comprise of the inexpensive Wanna Get Away fares. However, you can switch to any time or Business select fare.
- vi) After this, click on the View Flight Details to see the flight numbers and times. Then tap on the Select button to continue with Southwest Airlines booking.
vii) On the next step, you can review your hotel and flight choices and also add additional services like car rentals, airport transfers, travel insurance, etc.
For information related to the Southwest vacation packages or any information related to their travel policies, call on the customer care phone number. The flight representative will enlighten you with proper knowledge and guidance.
Don’t Miss: Southwest Airlines Low Fare Calendar