Posted By: Admin 20 Oct, 2022
JetBlue Airlines Group Travel | How to Booking | Fees
Do you want to travel with more than ten people to a single destination? If true, you are at the right place. You must know about the JetBlue group travel bookings to explore your dream destinations with your family or friends. The following informative post will help you understand the benefits of booking a group trip on JetBlue.
If you are concerned about JetBlue booking group travel, the undermentioned post could be fruitful for you. JetBlue Airlines allows you to book group travel flights online and offline for ten or more people. Also, you can get group travel booking at an affordable price on JetBlue Airlines compared to other airlines.
You may get through the following post or speak to a live person by dialing the JetBlue Airlines Customer Service Number at any time.
Introduction: JetBlue Group Travel
JetBlue group travel bookings can be made only when you are planning to visit in a group of ten or more people. You may have three types of groups based on the number of passengers, travel dates, etc. Whether you are traveling for a meeting or with your friends and family doesn’t matter. What matters is how you can enhance your traveling experience by booking JetBlue group travel.
JetBlue Group Travel has been divided into the following three categories.
An incentive group program will be the best choice if you are planning to book group travel for corporate meetings. With booking Incentive group tickets, you can get the best fares for your group of more than ten people. Here are the benefits of booking incentive group flights on JetBlue.
- You can have great value for each meeting attendee. JetBlue Airlines offers you the free unlimited name change facility on booking a ticket in incentive groups.
- The airline allows you to release 10% of seats until 60 days before departure at no additional cost.
- You only need to pay $50 per passenger to confirm your seats in incentive groups.
You may make your group meeting exciting by booking a ticket to JetBlue’s meeting travel program. As you know, the meeting can be hectic for anyone, but there is nothing to take stress about at all. Since you can avail of the following advantages by booking meeting travel with JetBlue airlines.
- Unlimited Name change facility
- You just need to pay $50 per passenger to confirm your booking.
- Great value for attendees
Here are the benefits of booking Leisure groups.
- Customized group fare quote
- USD 50 to confirm your booking
- Pay the fees 30 days before departure for domestic flights and 60 days before departure for international flights.
Points to Consider before booking JetBlue Group Travel
If you are here to find the group travel booking process, it is a must to check out the following points. Let’s look at the following points to know what you need to consider before making a group travel booking on JetBlue.
- You can make a group travel reservation only when more than ten people are in your group.
- JetBlue Airlines allows you to apply fare quotes only up to two weeks based on the travel dates and quote time.
- Seat selection can be made by paying USD 50 per seat until 30 days before the flight’s departure. And you can book your desired seats until 60 days before departure for international flights.
Now, you may proceed further to learn how you can book JetBlue group travel tickets.
How to Book JetBlue Group Travel Flights?
The first thing to remember is that there must be ten or more people in your group to book group travel flights on JetBlue. If you are looking for ways to book group travel tickets, check out the information below.
Book Group Travel Online
- The first step is to open any browser and get through the official website of JetBlue Airways.
- Next, click on the book tab from the homepage section.
- After that, tap on the Flights option and enter the number of passengers on the next page.
- Here, you will get the link for more than eight passengers where you need to click it.
- Now, you will see the page where the different types of groups are displayed on the screen.
- You can choose any options from meeting travel, incentive group, and leisure group as per your preference.
- Now, you are required to fill out the group travel request form to continue the process.
- Submit the form and go to the payment page.
- At last, you need to make the payment to confirm your booking.
Book Group Travel Offline
- Initially, go to www.jetblue.com to find the official phone number.
- Afterward, dial the JetBlue Airlines Customer Service Number 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) to talk to a live person.
- Next, provide them with all your group details and group type.
- Finally, pay the fees to confirm your booking with JetBlue Airlines.
If you are still confused about how to book a group trip on JetBlue, you should get a human by dialing the JetBlue Customer Service Phone Number.
How to fill out the group request form on JetBlue Airlines?
We have mentioned all the appropriate steps to fill out the group request form here.
- The first step is to find the group booking request form on the homepage of group travel bookings.
- Add your contact information, such as passenger name, email, phone number, etc.
- After that, add the group information and select your group type.
- Choose the number of passengers and add the travel type and location.
- Finally, choose the request group travel option to receive the group quotes.
See More Other Post: