Posted By: Admin 30 Aug, 2022
There can be situations that may compel you to change your flight. Have you also gone through the same and now are looking for “how to change a flight on Emirates Airlines? If so, the given information might be fruitful for you.
Emirates passengers can change the date for free within 24 hours of booking. However, the airline will charge a fee if you change the flight after 24 hours of booking. The following guide includes all the related aspects of the Emirates flight reschedule policy, process, and fees.
Emirates Flight Change Policy
Before proceeding further to get the steps for changing a flight, you must look through its flight change policy. passengers can change their flights under a few conditions.
Check out the Following Points.
- The tickets can be modified if they are booked from an authorized channel like the official website or a valid ticket agency.
- Changes can be made online or offline at the convenience of the customer.
- To change a flight, the passenger should be well aware of the certain conditions laid down by Emirates Airlines under the flight change policy.
- Passengers can make modifications to the ticket within 24 hours of booking for free.
- Modifications can be made in a flight upto 7 days of travel.
- Scheduled departure can be changed by three hours from the same date to the same region.
- If the previously booked flight is cheaper than the new one, the passenger must pay the difference amount.
- An additional fee is to be paid If there are any date changes in the flight.
- The Emirates flight reschedule policy allows passengers to reschedule their flights upto 11 months after booking.
- Emirates Airlines does not take any responsibility if the booking is made through an agent.
Having any doubts regarding to the Emirates flight change booking process, it is suggested to talk to a live representative by ringing the Customer Service Phone Number.
Emirates 24 Hours Flight Change Policy
According to Emirates 24-hour flight policy, passengers can change the flight for free within 24 hours of reservation. They can start the changing process seven days before the flight’s departure.
However, if you exceed 24 hours of Emirates airlines booking while changing the flight date, it is a must to pay a fee to the airline. You can also make modify to your flight on the same day of booking free of cost.
How to Change a Flight on Emirates Airlines?
If you have mistakenly entered an incorrect name while booking a flight, go through the following info. Below, you can get the appropriate steps to change a flight hassle-free. For further assistance, you can contact the airline at any time.
Via the Official Website:
- Browse Emirate’s official website “www.emirates.com.”
- Navigate to the “Manage Booking” option.
- Now enter the booking number correctly.
- Click on the “Flight Change” option.
- Press the”Edit” option and make the preferred changes.
- Enter the details regarding the flight change,
- Make the changes in the date, time, and destination.
- You can also change the travel route- from one way to round trip
- Make changes in the cabin class if wanted.
- Select the payment method and pay the fee, if any,
- Check your registered email address for confirmation mail.
Via Phone Call:
- Dial +1 800 777 3999 Emirates flight change customer phone number.
- Talk to its representative and inform him about the flight change.
- Request the customer care representative to make the desired changes to the reservation.
- Give the details like the date, name, time of flight, or destination.
- Now give the correct confirmation number of the original flight booking.
- Make the required modifications to change the flight.
- Select the payment mode and pay the requested amount.
- You will receive a confirmation email confirming the changes made.
By Visiting the Airport:
- You can change your flight with Emirates by visiting the airport.
- This method is convenient for those who live near the airport, otherwise, the online method is the best option for changing flights with Emirates.
- At the airport, you can reach out for help from the Emirates help desk.
- You just need to provide the necessary details regarding the flight.
- Pay the required fees, and you are good to go.
Emirates Airlines Flight Change Fee
Emirates change flight fee is dependent upon various factors like changing the class of flight, prevailing fares, the route of travel, and most importantly, the Emirates Flight Change Policy. The fee varies between the given range:
||$250 – $400
||$300 – $400
||$075 – $200
How to Change the Emirates Flight Date Free of Cost?
Everybody would love to change their flight without paying the penalty fees. If you also wish to change the travel date for free on Emirates Airlines, keep the following information in your mind.
- You don’t need to pay at the time of rescheduling the flight if the ticket validity did not expire.
- If you are making changes to the flight ticket within 24 hours of booking, no fee will be charged by the airline.
- You can also rebook a flight within 24 hours of purchasing without paying any charges on Emirates Airlines.
Does Emirates Allow you to Change Flight Dates?
Absolutely, Emirates allows changes in flight dates. Login to your account, and you can change the dates through the manage your booking option.
What is Emirates Airlines 24-hour Flight Change Policy:
Emirates Airlines, 24-hour flight change policy states that a passenger can change the tickets free of cost within 24 hours of the original flight time. After 24 hours, you have to pay the penalty.
How to Change Emirates Airlines Booking?
You can change your bookings by visiting the airport if you live near it. You can also change Emirates flight bookings through the website or by calling the customer service representative.
How to Reschedule a Flight on Emirates Online?
Emirates flights can be changed online by browsing the official site and making the necessary changes in the “ manage your booking” option. You may have to pay a fee if applicable.
Does it Cost Money to Reschedule Emirates Flight?
Yes, Emirates charges a fee to reschedule the flight. Normally, the passenger must pay the difference between the new and original fares.